I share with you a simple structure to formulate a pitch about you and your company whether you’re looking for supporters, team mates or investors. This can also be used when storytelling to attract more followers and covert them to raving fans.
The components you’ll need:
- Who you are (NOT what you do)
- The significant problem your audience experiences (The Valley)
- The major pain points for people with that problem
- What you or other tried to solve that problem that did NOT work
- What the additional costs or lost opportunities there are as a result of having that problem
- The solution that you found, including the turning point or epiphany that brought you to it (The Peak)
- Your Vision, Values & Vows – the 3 key things that help others Know, Like and Trust you.